Preity Zinta Birthday Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography, And Hot Photos
Preity Zinta Best Photos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Preity Zinta
- Does Priety Zinta smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: Yes
- She lost her father in a car accident, when she was only 13 years old.
- She was very good in studies.
- Apart from Hindi films, he has also worked in regional films. Telugu, English and Punjabi language.
- She escaped death twice; First when there was an explosion at the “Temptation Concert” in Colombo (2004), where she was performing, and second, when she was in the danger zone at the time of the disaster when the Indian Ocean tsunami (2004) occurred.
- She is the brand ambassador of Himachal Pradesh.
- She is the co-owner of the IPL team Kings XI Punjab.
- She is an easygoing, bubbly person who gets along well with almost everyone and she says she is a tomboy.
- She is a shoe person and loves to buy shoes every time she goes shopping.
- she never works on sundays,
There are very few actresses who remain in the limelight despite not actively working in films. One such star is Dimple Beauty Preity Zinta.
After wooing audiences for several decades, the Kal Ho Naa Ho star is currently on a break and enjoying her married life with her husband Gene Goodenough.
The stunning actress made her impressive debut in Bollywood in Mani Ratnam’s 1998 film Dil Se opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala. Although he was seen in a supporting role in the Mani Ratna directorial, his performance was remarkable.
After the same year, Preeti played the lead actress in Soldier opposite Bobby Deol. This film brought him fame and after that, he never looked back as he gave many super hit films.
To get noticed, the stunner was later recognized for her role as a teenage single mother in Kya Kehna. She later established her career as a leading actress in Hindi cinema with a variety of characters.
The Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna star has several blockbusters to its name, like Kya Kehna, Sangharsh, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Koi… Mil Gaya, Veer-Zaara.
Born on 31 January 1975 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, the Dimple actress ventured into modeling after completing her college studies.
She was supposed to make her on-screen debut opposite Hrithik Roshan in Shekhar Kapur’s Tara Rum Pum Pum, but it was shelved later. Kapoor then recommended her to director Mani Ratnam’s Dil Se and thus made her Bollywood debut.
As Preity Zinta turns a year older today, we have compiled five of her iconic characters who will forever live on in the hearts of her fans. to keep track.
Preity Zinta age Preity Zinta husband Preity Zinta xxx age of Preity Zinta hot Preity Zinta porn Preity Zinta movies Preity Zinta boobs Preity Zinta husband name Preity Zinta net worth Preity Zinta sexy video Preity Zinta children Preity Zinta photos Preity Zinta Instagram bikini pregnancy MMS images kids married family pics biography kiss ipl