ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card – Zero Annual Fee Credit Card
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card and is a great option for those who are new to credit and want to build their credit scores. The card offers various other advantages as well, read below to know more.
Important: As per the guidelines of the RBI, the issue of new credit cards on the Mastercard platform has been discontinued until further notice. Normal card service will continue for existing users ICICI Bank will continue to issue the Visa version of this card.
Key Highlights of ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Card Type:- Entry-level
- Best Suited For:- Shopping
- Annual Fee:- Nil
- Minimum Income Required:- Salaried – Rs. 15,000 per month / Self-employed – Rs. 50,000 per month
- Welcome Benefit:- NA
- Best Feature:- No annual fee, No joining fee
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Visa Variant Features & Benefits
Reward Program: You will earn PAYBACK Points on eligible transactions in the following way:
- 1 PAYBACK Point per Rs. 100 used on utilities and insurance
- 2 PayBACK Points are earned per Rs. 100 Spent on retail
- Do note fuel transactions do not accrue PAYBACK Points
Exciting Options to Redeem Rewards: Get films and travel vouchers, lifestyle products, and other merchandise against your PAYBACK points.
Visa/Mastercard Benefit: Avail exclusive benefits from Visa/Mastercard such as emergency assistance service and extraordinary experiences.
Dining Discounts: Save up to 15% on dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across the nation using your ICICI Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on Hindustan Petroleum Fuel Pumps. You should spend less than Rs. 4,000 to avail of the advantage.
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee:- Nil
- Annual Fee:- Nil
- Finance Charges:- 3.40% per month / 40.80% p.a.
- Late Payment Charges:-
- For Statement Balance:Below Rs. 100: Nil
- Between Rs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100
- Between Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500
- Between Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 750
- Between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 900
- Between Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,000
- Above Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,200